Get Your Tickets Early For Your Chance
To Win One Of Four $250 Cash Prizes!
Second $250 Draw - May 25
Third $250 Draw - June 10
Fourth $250 Draw - June 21
Purchase Your Ticket Now!
Who You Help
All funds raised by the
Thank You To Our Sponsors!
How It Works
Lottery License #RAF1204963
- The lottery for the GHF Hospital Raffle will take place starting May 3, 2021, with ticket sales continuing to June 30, 2021. Ticket sales will close at 11:59 p.m. EST on June 30, 2021. The final draw for the grand prize and consolation prizes will be held on July 5, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. at Georgetown Hospital.
- Early bird draws will be held on:
- - May 10, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. at Georgetown Hospital. All tickets purchased prior to this date and time will be entered into the early bird draw.
- - May 25, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. at Georgetown Hospital. All tickets purchased prior to this date and time will be entered into the early bird draw.
- - June 10, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. at Georgetown Hospital. All tickets purchased prior to this date and time will be entered into the early bird draw.
- - June 21, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. at Georgetown Hospital. All tickets purchased prior to this date and time will be entered into the early bird draw.
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Tickets are 1 for $25.00, 3 for $50.00 and 7 for $100.00. A maximum of 6,477 tickets will be sold.
- Tickets will be sold online at www.georgetownlottery.ca.
- Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions Canada.
- Tickets will be drawn from fourth prize to first prize.
- - First prize: 2021 Toyota Corolla LE CVT valued at $29,269.85
- - Second prize: Samsung 75" 4K UHD HDR LED Tizen Smart TV valued at $1,580.87;
- - Third prize: iPad valued at $484.77
- - Fourth prize: Golf Foursome at Lionhead Golf and Country Club valued at $519.80
- Early bird prizes will be a cash prize of $250.00 each.
- Total prize board of $32,855.29.
- After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation email with their registered raffle numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw. After each winning ticket is drawn it will be returned and eligible for all subsequent draws.
- The winning number will be announced on the Georgetown Hospital Foundation website on the date of the draw. All winners will be notified by mail, email or phone.Winners agree to the use of their first name and photo for announcement/publicity purposes by Georgetown Hospital Foundation.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting the Georgetown Hospital Foundation at: (905) 873-4599 or by email at: email@example.com.
- The ticket may then be brought to 1 Princess Anne Drive, Georgetown, ON L6G 2B8 at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be presented the prize as indicated.
- It shall be the responsibility of the winner to license and insure the car from the time of ownership. Please allow a minimum of four weeks for delivery of vehicle.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given the prize. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- Prizes may not be exactly as shown. No cash value or substitutions for any of the prizes.
- All prizes are tax-exempt and must be accepted as awarded.
- Any prizes which are not claimed must be secured or placed in safekeeping for a period of six (6) months from the date of the draw. If at that time the prize has still not been claimed, the prize or monies equivalent to the fair market value of the prize must be donated to a beneficiary approved by the licensing authority.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the raffle: Georgetown Hospital Foundation Staff and Board of Directors as well as their spouses, children and children-in-law.
- The above set of rules will be posted online at www.georgetownlottery.ca
Ontario Problem Gambling Helpline (1-866-531-2600)