Thank you to everyone who participated in our raffle. Our next one is coming soon so stay tuned!
Who You Help
All funds raised by the
Thank You To Our Local Sponsors!
How It Works
Lottery License #RAF1229060
- The lottery for the Georgetown Hospital Foundation (GHF) Raffle will take place starting
April 1, 2022, with ticket sales continuing to May 16, 2022. Ticket sales will close at 9:00p.m. EDT
on May 16, 2022. The final draw for the grand prize and consolation prizes will be held on May 17,
2022 at 9:00 a.m. at Georgetown Hospital.
- Early bird draws will be held on:
- April 12, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. at Georgetown Hospital. All tickets purchased prior to this date and time will be entered into the early bird draw.
- May 3, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. at Georgetown Hospital. All tickets purchased prior to this date and time will be entered into the early bird draw.
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Tickets are 1 for $10.00, 3 for $20.00 and 8 for $40.00. A maximum of 4,595 tickets will be sold.
- Tickets will be sold online at www.georgetownlottery.ca.
- Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions Canada.
- Prizes will be drawn from tenth prize to first prize
- First prize: Expedia 7 Day Celebrity Cruise to the Caribbean for two on Celebrity Beyond
(value $6,385 includes cruise and flights)
- Fare includes: economy class flight departing from Toronto Pearson Airport to Fort Lauderdale- Hollywood International Airport on december11 ,economy class return flight from Fort Lauderdale- Hollywood International Airport to Toronto Pearson Airport on December 18, unlimited WIFI, Classic Beverage package and pre-paid gratuities, 4 a la carte restaurants and a buffet and free room service during the day
- Balcony room (E5 category) stateroom #6158
- December 11th: Departs at 3:30PM from Fort Lauderdale
- December 12th: At Sea
- December 13th: At Sea
- December 14th: Philipsburg, St. Maarten 8:00am-6:00pm
- December 15th: Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas 7:00am-4:00pm
- December 16th: Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic 11:00am-6:00pm
- December 17th: At Sea
- December 18th: Fort Lauderdale, Florida 7:00am
- Second prize: A private Shopping Spree at Elizabeth’s in Georgetown for winner plus a friend including food and drinks ($500 value)
- Third prize: A couples message and pedicure at The Downtown Spa in Georgetown ($310 value)
- Fourth prize: Love Active Living Prize Pack ($325 value) which includes:
- 1 month membership to Circafit Training Centre ($225 value)
- Zyia Active Wear ($100 value)
- Fifth prize: Love Yourself Package ($265 value) includes:
- Life coaching books ($40 value)
- Farmasi Makeup Gift set ($100 value)
- Reiki Session and Sound Bath ($45 value)
- Community Care Box ($80)
- Sixth prize: Love your Home Package ($255 value) includes:
- Norwex Cleaning Package ($100 value)
- Thistle Sisters Décor Sign ($50 value)
- Slabs and Oval Charcuterie board ($65 value)
- Scrapbook ($40)
- Seventh prize: Nike Sunglasses donated by Dr. Teske ($250 value)
- Eight Prize: Elizabeth’s $100 gift card ($100 value)
- Ninth Prize: Lily Thai Restaurant $100 gift card ($100 value)
- Tenth Prize: Lily Thai Restaurant $100 gift card ($100 value)
- First prize: Expedia 7 Day Celebrity Cruise to the Caribbean for two on Celebrity Beyond (value $6,385 includes cruise and flights)
- Early bird prizes will be valued at $300.00 each including a cash prize of $250.00 plus a $50 gift card to Lily Thai restaurant in Georgetown.
- Total prize board of $9,190.
- After purchasing their ticket(s), patrons will receive a confirmation email with their registered raffle numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw. After each winning ticket is drawn it will be returned and eligible for all subsequent draws.
- The winning number will be announced on the Georgetown Hospital Foundation website on the date of the draw. All winners will be notified by mail, email or phone.Winners agree to the use of their first name and photo for announcement/publicity purposes by Georgetown Hospital Foundation.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting the Georgetown Hospital Foundation at: (905) 873-4599 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The ticket may then be brought to 1 Princess Anne Drive, Georgetown, ON L6G 2B8 at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be presented the prize as indicated.
- It shall be the responsibility of the winner to license and insure the car from the time of ownership. Please allow a minimum of four weeks for delivery of vehicle.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given the prize. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- Prizes may not be exactly as shown. No cash value or substitutions for any of the prizes.
- All prizes are tax-exempt and must be accepted as awarded.
- Prizes may not be exactly as shown. No cash value or substitutions for any of the consultation prizes. If the grand prize winner cannot sail on the selected sail date, they will have the option of redeeming for a credit with Celebrity Cruises for a cruise at an alternative date, or transfer the booking to another party.
- Any prizes which are not claimed must be secured or placed in safekeeping for a period of six (6) months from the date of the draw. If at that time the prize has still not been claimed, the prize or monies equivalent to the fair market value of the prize must be donated to a beneficiary approved by the licensing authority.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the raffle: Georgetown Hospital Foundation Staff and Board of Directors as well as their spouses, children and children-in-law.
- The above set of rules will be posted online at www.georgetownlottery.ca